Each car or motorbike stored with us benefits from our temperature controlled, de-humidified environment, with drip trays and breathable covers provided as standard.
Whether you have a classic car, super car or racing bike, we can provide fully insured *, temperature controlled, secure storage for your car or motorbike.
Our team are all experienced car professionals, many of whom own and store their own classic and super cars.
In addition, each member of our on-the-ground team is an experienced mechanic, able to maintain your car or motorbikes best condition.
We offer a comprehensive service for your car or motorbike, from arrival at our facility, to collection.
We offer a standard service for all vehicles, as well as additional premium services to keep your car or motorbike in its best condition.
Our standard service includes:
- 24 Hour security
- Indoor and outdoor (covered) storage available
- Fully insured site (subject to conditions)
- 7 day access, with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice
- Climate controlled indoor environment
- Discrete, private location
- Monthly health report via email
- Drip tray to identify any leaks during storage
- Breathable car/ bike cover, both indoor and outdoor
- On site mechanic available
- Weekly tyre check and 90 degree roll to prevent flat spots
- Photos and full car video on arrival, to confirm the condition of the car at the beginning of storage.
We would recommend all indoor cars and bikes are fitted with a trickle charger, to maintain battery health. In addition, we charge an additional £5 a month for trickle charge hire.
In addition to the secure, discrete storage of your vehicle, we can provide a bespoke concierge service and management of your specific vehicle logistics.
Speak to our team for a bespoke logistics package for your vehicle.
Bespoke logistic services are all priced by request and include:
- Arrangement for the purchase of a specialist vehicle, or sale of your own vehicle. Our team have excellent relationships with classic, premium and super car dealers across the UK and can support you in finding the next addition to your collection, or the sale of your current vehicle.
- Bespoke service monitoring. While in storage, our team can monitor the servicing and detailing profile of your vehicle, arranging these appointments with your preferred partner on your behalf.
- Location drop off or collection. In addition to storing and maintaining your car in a secure, climate-controlled location, our team can arrange pick up and drop off of your vehicle to a location that suits you best.In addition, your vehicle will be fully valeted and fuelled, ready for you to drive away from an airport, or other location. (In addition vehicle pick up and drop off services are subject to a 90p per mile fuel charge)
Contact our team
We keep our location private, to ensure the security of all vehicles stored with us. Therefore, visits to our site are by appointment only, with a minimum of 24 hour’s notice.
For more information, pricing or any other questions please contact our team: